1. Aptamer related
1. Ashrafuzzaman, M., Tseng, C.-Y.*, Kapty, J., Mercer, J. and Tuszynski, J. A. (2013) A computationally-designed DNA aptamer template with specific binding to phosphatidylserine. Nuc. Acid Therapeutics 23, 418-426.
2. Tseng, C.-Y.*, Ashrafuzzaman, M., Mane, J. Y., Kapty, J., Mercer, J. R. and Tuszynski, J. A. (2011) Entropic fragment based approach to aptamer design. Chem. Biol. & Drug Design 78, 1 (selected for the cover of July issue).
2. Membrane related
1. Ashrafuzzaman, M.*, Tseng, C.-Y., and Tuszynski, J. A. (2014) Regulation of channel function due to physical energetic coupling with a lipid bilayer. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 445, 463-468.
2. Ashrafuzzaman, M.*, Tseng, C.-Y., Duszyk, M., and Tuszynski, J. A. (2012) Chemotherapy drugs form ion pores in membranes due to physical interactions with lipids. Chem. Biol. Drug Design 80, 992.
3. Ashrafuzzaman, M.*, Andersen, O. M. and McElhaney R. N. (2008) The antimicrobial peptide gramicidin S permeabilizes phospholipid bilayer membranes without forming discrete ion channels. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1778, 2814.
3. Geophysics related
1. Chen, H.-J., Chen, C.-C.*, Tseng, C.-Y. and Wang, J.-H. (2012) Tidal effect on seismicity in Taiwan revealed by the empirical mode decomposition method. Nat. Hazards and Earth Sys. Sci. 12, 2193-2202.
2. Tseng, C.-Y. and Chen, C.-C.* (2011) Lie or Abuse: Response to Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics (in Geology). Eos Trans. Am. Geophys. Union 92, 65.
3. Tseng, C.-Y. and Chen, C.-C.* (2011) Entropic Component Analysis and Its Application in Geological Data. Computers & Geosciences 37, 1777-1782.
4. Chen, C.-C.*, Tseng, C.-Y., and Dong, J.-J. (2007) New Entropy-based Method for Variables Selection and Its Application to the Debris-flow Hazard Assessment. Engineering Geology 94, 19-26.
5. Chen, C.-C.* and Tseng, C.-Y. (2007) A Study of Stochastic Resonance in the Periodically Forced Rikitake Dynamo. Terr. Atmo. Ocean. Sci. 18, 671-680 (SCI).
4. Data analysis
1. Tseng, C.-Y.* and Lee, HC (2010) Entropic Interpretation of Empirical Mode Decomposition and Its Applications in Signal Processing. Adv. Adapt. Data Anal. 2, 429-449.
2. Tseng, C.-Y., and Lee, HC (2007) Filter Out High Frequency Noise Using The Method of Maximum Entropy. In 27th Bayesian Inference and Maximum entropy methods in Science and Engineering, AIP conference proceedings, K. Knuth, A. Caticha, J. L. Center, A. Giffin, and C. C. Rodriguez, ed. (AIP, New York), vol. 954, pp. 386-393.
3. Pai, H.-I., Tseng, C.-Y., and Lee, HC (2007) Data Processing Approach for Localizing Bio-magnetic Sources in the Brain. In Noise and Fluctuations: 19th International Conference on Noise and Fluctuations; ICNF 2007, AIP conference proceedings, M. Tacano, Y. Yamamoto, and M. Nakao, ed. (AIP, New York), vol. 922, pp. 701-704.
4. Pai, H.-I., Tseng, C.-Y., and Lee, HC (2005) Identifying Biomagnetic Sources in the Brain by Maximum Entropy Approach In 25th Bayesian Inference and Maximum entropy methods in Science and Engineering, AIP conference proceedings, K. H. Knuth, A. E. Abbas, R. D. Morris, and J. P. Castle, ed. (AIP, New York), vol. 803, pp. 527-534.
Tseng, C.-Y. and Tuszynski, J., MDT Canada Inc. Method for designing an aptamer. US8484010, 2013.